Middle School students are on the verge of becoming adults and this class is intended to help them discover and own their faith at a deeper level. The goal is that by the end of the class our students will have affirmed their faith and feel better prepared to take ownership of it as they begin their journey toward adulthood.
Each week’s course materials will be published here. If your son or daughter is unable to join us in class you can download the course outline and go through it with them at your convenience. If you have any questions, please contact Ryan Albano at email@example.com
Schedule & Course Materials
How to Read and Understand the Bible
- Nov 1: Understanding the purpose and structure of the Bible
- Nov 8: Understanding the purpose and structure of the Bible
- Nov 15: Understanding the Old Testament
- Nov 22: Not meeting
- Nov 29: Not meeting
- Dec 6: Understanding the New Testament
- Dec 13: Understanding the New Testament & Review
- Dec 20: Not meeting
- Dec 27: Not meeting
- Jan 3: Not meeting
- Jan 10: The Lord is my Shepherd
- Jan 17: God leads me even in tough times
- Jan 24: Discussion on Pain and Suffering
This video is a great complimentary resource to our discussion on Pain & Suffering.
The Gospel / Sharing your faith / The Sacraments
The Lord’s Prayer
- Feb 21: What is Prayer & Why Pray?
- Feb 28: The Lord’s Prayer – Part 1
- Mar 6: The Lord’s Prayer – Part 2: Forgiveness